FjallRaven Greenland Down Liner Vest M
Light, versatile down vest for extra warmth under a shell jacket in cold weather.
- Outer fabric in recycled polyester with PFC-free impregnation.
- Lightly padded with ethically produced down.
- Chest pocket with button and flap in G-1000 Eco.
- Zippered hand pockets.
- Vests are true outdoor favourites – insulating where you need it and so packable that you won’t have to think twice before taking one along. Greenland Down Liner Vest is made from pliant recycled polyester and lightly padded with ethically produced down. Classic details like chest pockets with flaps give it a true Greenland feel. Perfect as a reinforcement garment to lengthen the season of your shell jacket or Greenland Jacket, and great by itself – over a shirt or sweater – on milder days.
- Article number: F82973
- Activity: Everyday Outdoor
- Family: Greenland
- Environmental info: Fluorocarbon-free impregnation, Recycled, Traceable down
- Features: Durable, Insulating, Lightweight, Water-resistant
- Material: G-1000® Eco: 65% polyester, 35% cotton
- 100% polyester
- Lining: 100% polyester
- Filling: 80% goose down, 20% feather
- Fill power: 600 CUIN
- Fill weight: 110 g
- Legal notice: Contains non-textile elements of animal origin.