FjallRaven Canada Shirt
Robust, warm shirt in flannel made with recycled wool. It combines the warmth of wool with the durability of synthetic fibres. Details in G-1000 Eco on the inside of the collar, cuffs, pocket flaps and front opening. Both chest pockets are positioned a little lower than other shirts for easier access. Works well as both a light jacket on mild autumn days and as a robust insulating mid layer on cold outings in the mountains.
- Heavy wool shirt with G-1000® Original details inside collar and pockets.
- The fabric combines the exceptional warming properties of fine wool with the strength of synthetic fibers.
- Can be worn as an insulation jacket or a heavier shirt.
- 2 front pocket with press buttons closure.
- Press buttons.
- Article number: F90631
- Activity: Trekking
- Family: Singi
- Gender: Men’s
- Environmental info: Recycled
- Features: Adaptable with Greenland Wax, Breathable, Durable, Quick-drying, Water-resistant, Windproof
- Material: G-1000® Original: 65% polyester, 35% cotton
- 45% acrylic, 25% polyester, 25% wool, 5% other fibers
- Legal notice: Contains non-textile elements of animal origin.
- Back length: 78 cm
- Weight: 600 g
- Weight reference: in size M
- Model height: 186 cm
- Model wears size: M
- Fit: Comfort Fit
- Sleeve type: Long sleeve